EDU - NEURO EU-JP
EDU-NEURO EU-JP will combine key elements from accredited Master programs from the partner universities into a double master program in Biomedical Sciences with a focus on Neuroscience.
All aspects will be covered leading to well educated and specialized Master students and prospective PhD students. The educational goal is to create synergies between different approaches and methodologies employed at the different partners.
EDU-NEURO EU-JP is based on the following existing programs:
- Master Biomedical Sciences - Maastricht University
- Master in Genomics and Proteomics - University of Lille 1
- Master in Biomedical Sciences - UC Louvain
- Master in Biomedical Sciences - University of Cologne
- Master in Brain Science, Neurobiology and Molecular Neurobiology - Toho University
- Master in Molecular Imaging - Tohoku University
- Master in Neuroscience in Proteomics, Neurogenesis, Biorhythm and Behavioral Neuroendocrinology - Kyoto Prefectural University
EDU-NEURO EU-JP will exchange a total of 40 students; 20 students from EU to Japan, and vice versa, over a period of 4 years. Additionally staff members will be exchanged to teach courses, facilitate the implementation of the double master degree, monitor the project's progress and supervise the students. Exchange students will spend at least 10 months up to a maximum of one year at the host university.